Friday, October 26, 2007

Welcome to my blog...

I am going to start this blog as an experiment to see if I can find others who share a passion for vintage computer technology and history. I have enthusiasm for current technologies, but I also have a similar interest for the classic technologies from which the modern technologies evolved from.

This site is going to cover all types of vintage technologies, including: computers, game consoles, software, hand-held computers, calculators, and more. If its old and interesting, I want to talk about it.

I am going to post videos, articles, and links to other sites that contain content related to vintage technology. I hope that you find the site interesting and come back often. Please post lots of feedback, and suggestions because I read everything.

No comments: